Check our age limits for our group training classes and the gym
Group Training for young people
Child-approved classes : All our ¨jympa¨-classes are child-approved = from the year the child turn 6, they can accompany an adult to those classes. You have to be at least 145 cm long to attend our Spinning and Indoor walking classes You need your own training card.
From the year you turn 10 to the year you turn 13 you can:
1. Work out on all our classes except Circlegym, Plaza and HIT.
2. Exercise in the gym with someone who is 18 years or older. We recommend you take an instruction together.
From the year you turn 13 to the year you turn 15 you can:
1. Exercise on all our group training sessions.
2. In the gym you can train with our Training Inspirators in the gym. Ask at the reception for what times apply.
3. Exercise with someone who is 18 years or older. We recommend you take an instruction together.
4. Join a Small Group Teenage Education. After the education you can work out in the gym yourself.
From the year you turn 15, you can exersice by yourself in our gym. We recommend a Small Group Teenage education even for 15 year olds if you are new to the gym or not used to exercise. So you get a basic knowledge about strengt training and good training tips.
Information and registration for Small Group Teenage Education: Contact our gym manager via email: email@example.com
Our recommendations are that young people between 13-15 years go to a Small Group Teenage Education to learn the basics of strength training and get good training tips!